Entrepreneurial Business Accounting
Business owners and entrepreneurs are faced with many challenges on a day-to-day basis, such as business development and growth, rising overhead costs, regulatory issues, tax exposures and other complications. At Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C., our financial professionals have expertise across a broad range of industries and will guide you through these issues and assist you in developing sound and effective solutions.
Our tax professionals utilize their experience and expertise to examine tax issues from the client’s perspective, minimizing the tax burden through planning, financial forecasting, and constant monitoring of changes in tax laws and regulations. We believe that the best way to maximize tax savings and deliver our high-quality tax service is through ongoing proactive tax planning conducted throughout the year.
Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C. is a fully-staffed Raleigh CPA firm that's ready to meet the tax compliance, assurance and advisory needs of your business. Our services range from basic tax compliance to complex issues involving structuring business transactions, corporate restructurings, and mergers and acquisitions. We are also very focused on the specialized needs of inter-generational businesses, such as succession planning, family office management and transitional services.
Accounting and Tax Services for Entrepreneurs
Contact us to request a consultation, or give us a call today at 919-678-8322 and ask for Robert Gomez for more information about our services for entrepreneurial businesses.
- Evaluating entity structures, providing recommendations for alternative structures, and assisting in the implementation of such recommendations
- Preparation of corporate and flow-through entity tax returns
- Tax advisory and structuring services
- Representing and consulting with regard to Federal, State and local tax audits
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Acquisition, merger and sale advisory services
- Internal control reviews
- Advising with business plans
- Evaluating strategic financing
- Business valuation and fairness opinions
- Pre and post IPO planning
- Compensation, restricted stock, options and other employee benefit structuring and planning
- Group health, retirement plan and other employee benefit structuring
- Inter-generational tax and estate planning
- ASC 740 (formerly FAS 109)